Prebiotic pasta can benefit your heart
Bita called glucan fiber is filled with a variety of pasta you that boost the immune system and diabetes, among other health benefits and can help fight high cholesterol in your gastrointestinal tract that "good" bacteria encourages growth.
/* other country*/
For two months, the scientists of the population of healthy bacteria growth and non-profitable type of colonies, which was reduced by two months to determine who ate pasta for part of the landscape.
Topics low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol - the "Bad" known as type - prebiotic food is part of a broad effort to explore, that this project was reduced according to the paper.
Bita glucans oats, barley, bran are sugars found in baker's yeast and mushrooms, and often in food processing are used as texturing agents, and medical diabetes, cancer, high cholesterol and to boost immunity to ward off .
The human mind can not digest itself, but not gut bacteria digest some species, researchers say.
Before and after the experiment to work with fecal and blood samples, the research team of health-Lactobacilli species and a significant increase in Enterobacteriaceae such as a reduction in non-beneficial bacteria saw.
According to the paper, the increase in short chain fatty acids and anti-inflammatory activity associated with it saw a string of acquisitions.
Blood samples LDL cholesterol on average, 93.8 mg / DL signal, which had fallen to 107.4.
Special pasta according to the paper, 75 percent of the durum wheat flour and 25 percent whole grain barley flour is a mixture.
Both US and European standards subject here bita glucans three-gram is provided with the recommended daily dose, which ate 100 grams per day.
In Central Europe, developed around 7000 BC, durum wheat, commonly used in pasta recognized for its high protein content, which is today a widely cultivated crop.
Whole grain flour itself only improve blood sugar, glucose level and is associated with small galaimaikasa index, essential nutrients and take away here has been spared a thought process of refinement.
"These results indirectly to human health fibers and gut microbiota highlight the effect of the Mediterranean diet, and," in Italy, the University of Bari Adlo Moro says co-author Maria De Angelis.
Journal paper is applied and was published in Environmental Microbiology.
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- Man allegedly kill wife
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- Asia stocks sag as China falls gather velocity
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- FBB FEMINA MISS INDIA 2015 FINALISTS TALK ABOUT THE ESSENCE OF BEING A WOMAN
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan