CTG Abahani, East Bengal in semis
Chittagong Abahani and East Bengal on Saturday, MA Aziz Stadium in Group B at the Sheikh Kamal International Club Cup semi-final.
/* other country*/
Chittagong Abahani and East Bengal from Group B at the MA Aziz Stadium on Monday, Sheikh Kamal International Club Cup hosts into the semi-finals.
Karachi Electric club East Bengal to a 4-2 win over Chittagong Abahani powered Zahid Hussain after a hat-trick of Group B with seven points from three outings to emerge victorious against Abahani played a pailanati draw. Chittagong Abahani Group B with six points from three outings runners-up finishes.
Chittagong Abahani- Karachi Electric Club match result, the battle for the second semi-final spot group left East Bengal and Dhaka Abahani. East Bengal make it to the last four only need a draw to confirm, but Abahani 'victory by a margin of at least 2-0 East Bengal with the need to win, but Dhanmondi clothes and three matches in a draw could be satisfied with four points.
Keep in mind, Abahani made a good start in the first half and created some good scoring opportunities but East Bengal goalkeeper Dibyendu government Sunday Chizoba and Samson refused Iliasu while Abahani Wahed Ahmed and captain Pranotosh Kumar twice squandered an opportunity to three match with a win in the group stages of the competition out Giants forced to Dhaka.
33 'Chittagong Abahani free kick to score and score line-Electric is an advantage to 1-3 Chittagong Abahani third.
Back to the match in the port city, hosts Chittagong Abahani in a bid to book their semi-final seat of the Karachi Electric Club for a winning margin of at least 2-0, but had no option and the Karachi Electric escape a spectacular debut against the club as the striking pair got off to Zahid and Nigeria Eleta Kingsley-electric club's backline time and again exposed.
Kingsley His first attempt came off the post in the third minute, saw, and inside the box, placing the net in the ninth minute with a shot from Karachi Electric found behind the off-side for the lead was out.
Nigeria striker Zahid this time taking a diagonal pass from the front in 10 minutes and Kingsley put Abahani Zahid who whipped a good cross from the right to double the lead in 13 minutes.
Zahid 34 minutes made it 3-1 in the Karachi Electric Mohammad Rasool back with a header 26 minutes to pull a goal back in return.
Russell spot kick, his fourth goal in the competition, replaced two minutes from the break when the visitors reduced the difference.
After resumption, Chittagong Abahani need to confirm the semi-finals for the fourth goal kept pressing. Chittagong Abahani unexpected disappointment that left Chittagong Abahani in 66 minutes, picked up his second yellow in the Defender Yussif Issah, March 10 people had been reduced to the following order, while striker Zahid Hasan Emily, the best goalkeeper Ghulam Nabi Karachi He was denied.
Zahid goalkeeper Ghulam Nabi denied in his second attempt after being converted a penalty kick in Chittagong Abahani last 83 minutes when appropriately placed fourth round.
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- Man allegedly kill wife
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- Asia stocks sag as China falls gather velocity
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- FBB FEMINA MISS INDIA 2015 FINALISTS TALK ABOUT THE ESSENCE OF BEING A WOMAN
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan