Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said at the Paris Le Bourget, COP21 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Arctic / Svalbard` delivering a speech during the presentation, on December 5, 2015 from 195 nations Saturday to an
AFP Negotiators A line of compromised end decades of debate over a historic agreement in Paris, which will end with hope, raising destructive to save mankind from global warming.
The planned deal more dangerous temperatures that are produced to oil, coal and gas, promotional greenhouse gas emissions from burning fossil fuels for energy, will attempt to break the world's dependence on.
Dating back to 1990, the start of the tortuous UN negotiations between rich and poor nations has failed to maintain unity, and the Paris talks to save mankind, "the last, best chance" of being described as.
He has sought to energize the process, that 150 is the record-breaking gathering of world leaders, and the adoption of a draft text of an agreement before the weekend ended with a crucial phase began Monday.
Negotiations northern outskirts of Paris Le Bourget talks at a conference center in a finalized draft under often stressful week.
Too many contentious issues still to start on Monday during a scheduled five days of negotiations have to be resolved by Ministers and delegates while they laid the foundation for success was felt.
"We are very pleased to progress. There is political will from all sides," China's chief climate envoy, Su Wei, said.
After the draft was adopted to loud applause, South African negotiator Nozipho Mxakato-Diseko other in a bid to inspire his country reached the revered icon of democracy.
"It has been, in the words of Nelson Mandela, it always seems impossible," he said.
Interesting time in history -
Chinese Internet entrepreneur Jack Ma to US actor Sean Penn, was committed to fighting climate change more than 50 personalities, to help build the momentum gathered at a conference Saturday.
"Perhaps this is the most exciting time in human history," Penn told the conference, a special event.
"Many difficult choices have created the illusion of being always chaos. We have no choice now live in a time where. We are confident."
The scientists will destroy the population of the island and coastal areas, rising sea levels, as well as catastrophic storms and severe droughts, warms our planet will become increasingly hostile to mankind warning.
Rising sea levels and frequent power in the UN talks which are being railroaded by a strong storm, the most vulnerable small island nation, also expressed cautious hope about the agreement draft.
"Furthermore, we are at this point, as well as he would have wished to be more, but it reflects our key priorities for the text is being done before," Thoriq Maldives Ibrahim and small island States Alliance The chair said.
No guarantee -
But in Le Bourget No-one is guaranteed the deal on December 11 under the illusion.
Copenhagen, the world tried to create a global warming agreement that the atmosphere in 2009, the last time the spectacular failure of negotiations have vivid memories.
"At this point in Copenhagen, a 300-page text and were dealing with a widespread feeling of disappointment. In Paris we're down to a slim 21 pages, and the atmosphere is constructive," Greenpeace climate specialist Martin Kaiser said.
"But that does not guarantee a decent deal. Now the oil-producing nation and the fossil fuel industry, the talks will crash conspiracy."
The key to success in Paris when an agreement will come into force in 2020 to curb emissions voluntarily Plan is subject to all countries.
Scientists do fulfill this oath, then the pre-industrial revolution levels below 2.0 degrees Celsius (3.6 degrees Fahrenheit), and need to be warming to say what will stay away.
According to Paris for an important, environmental campaigners and many delegates say, the UN can be strengthened commitment, every five years, that the agreement will be reviewed.
But there will be a stocktakes debate on this issue as the country's main points, and they really should try to strengthen the commitment, if just one or Review.
To aim for a temperature range of more fundamental issue as there is no agreement yet. A majority of the nation, mostly young people, want to target to 1.5 degrees Celsius
However, the United States, China, India and other major polluting nations now emit more gases, which allows for the target of 2 degrees Celsius would want to put.
Money nation long been one of the major sticking points in negotiations, and it remains so in Paris.
Poor countries to pay for renewable technologies are costly shift, as well as to cope with the impact of climate change are seeking finance.
At stake flows to developing nations by 2020 for rich countries to mobilize cash to honor previous commitments are not, are complaining that the need to launch, which is hundreds of billions of dollars.
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Man allegedly kill wife
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Women as Vice Chancellor ........in Oxford University
- Student gets death penalty for ...Murder
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan
- you should definitely do in a lifetime... 10 thngs
- The forgotten memory.......burning