Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
The world's top oil producers agreed to freeze oil output at the January level to stabilize an oversupplied market in a speech on Tuesday, Saudi Arabia and Russia, Qatar's energy minister said.
But they have made conditional on the approval of other major producers in the agreement.
Saudi and Russian oil minister, following the other major producers trial that provided ", along with Venezuela and Qatari counterpart () agreed to freeze production at the January level," Qatar's Energy Minister Mohammed Bin Saleh Al-Sada said.
"This step means the market to stabilize," forever, which asked for information on the meeting in Doha is acting president of the OPEC oil group, as "successful".
Saudi Oil Minister Ali al-Naimi said: "This is a review in the next few months that we have a program, and it is decided that we will need further steps to accept stable and market.
"We do not want significant gyrations in prices. We do not want a reduction in supply. We want to meet the demand and we want a stable oil price," he said.
Traders expected to cut production instead hung a feel because the market was muted, output hit a record high level especially.
For oil per barrel higher late morning deals $ 33.89 April delivery added 50 cents, Brent North Sea crude rose.
US markets closed Monday level of West Texas Intermediate for March delivery $ 29.79 a barrel, 35 cents.
"When a major step officials are following the other major producers trial that provided the key words 'full steam ahead' approach, this statement before the Saudi idea," said ETX Capital analyst Daniel Sugarman.
"It seems as if the oil are an initial salvage experience in response to the announcement, but the nation as well as long-term changes that may result from the reaction of some was not involved in this conference," he said.
It was to control nearly 19 months after OPEC production and decrease the price of oil in the first attempt by non-OPEC exports.
Oil has fallen about 70 percent since June 2014, concerns about supply hit by sluggish demand and the global economic outlook.
World market prices have come under renewed pressure after capturing international sanctions connected with the return of the nuclear program of Iran.
"We have enough for that freezing January level, and now the market is that, believe, four of us," the Saudi minister said.
Qatari minister said that "intensive communication" among other OPEC and Iraq and Iran to win their approval and support will immediately start with the non-OPEC producers.
Both steps crude exports and the world economy, said the direct contact with the substance, the consumer will benefit.
Naimi said OPEC and an agreement between non-OPEC producers should be there.
"In fact, it is not cut agreement (to freeze crude production) a condition January level," said City Index analyst Fawad Razaqzada.
"The news that some people do not, expect to see a cut because of a production freeze actually slightly disappointed the market," he said.
13-nation OPEC oil group, of which Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Qatar and Iran sees US oil producer sales are members, as refrain from cutting output to maintain its market share despite competition ,.
Russia, whose oil is not a member, it's recession-hit economy with further losses gang decline in oil.echo "Monir"; /* other country*/
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Man allegedly kill wife
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Women as Vice Chancellor ........in Oxford University
- Student gets death penalty for ...Murder
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan
- you should definitely do in a lifetime... 10 thngs
- The forgotten memory.......burning