Dhaka-Washington 2 TICFA meeting on November 23
Bangladesh will be a solution to the long-pending issue, with a high hope that America's forthcoming second TICFA meeting will focus on this issue in GSP, UNB news agency reported.
"We GSP (Generalised System of choice) to be held in Washington on November 23 after a meeting TICFA benefit expect to get back. Bangladesh high on the agenda of the GSP will keep the issue," Commerce Minister Tofail Ahmed said.
Secretariat at Dhaka Marcia Stephens Bloom Bernicat press conference with the US ambassador to the United TICFA disclose the date of the meeting, while he commented.
Bangladesh Commerce Minister TICFA meeting will demand the restoration of GSP. Senior Commerce Secretary Hedayetullah Al Mamoon TICFA will lead the Bangladesh delegation to the meeting.
"We ensure the rights of workers to improve working conditions and labor law reform. Working environment is very sound. GSP to get back no reason to see any obstacle," Tofail GSP TICFA's success and said that implementation depends.
Bangladesh Trade and Investment Support Forum Agreement (TICFA) agreement was signed by the Secretary of Commerce in Bangladesh (former) Mehboob Ahmed and in 2013, Deputy US Trade Representative Wendy Cutler.
TICFA both business and government to discuss the issue of investment and cooperation to provide a procedure.
Bangladesh Commerce Minister mega trans- Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement to include the country will discuss issues such as expected. US-led 12-nation TPP was signed last month.
Bangladesh's exports to the United States, because of the quality of clothing products after the suspension of the GSP is to maintain a steady growth rate, the minister said.
During the July-October period, US exports of Bangladesh to the same period of last year to 17 per cent, to $ 1.98 billion.
Briefing on the matter, while US Ambassador worker has been significant progress in terms of security, there is, as Bangladesh could receive GSP benefits.
On security issues, Bernicat safety issues are very close partners ". We take safety issues very carefully're working. We also address the issue of safety in future work Will You Be There. "
Bangladesh on the US market, export growth rate is robust and GSP TICFA will be on the agenda of the meeting, and some products like pharmaceuticals is a good potential as future export potential of the country will also be discussed at the meeting In the future for America.
"We also strengthen two-way trade'll talk about. We can increase trade in both ways. We have shared values and America is a friend of Bangladesh, the partner country," Bernicat.
He is enthusiastic business partners and development partners and Bangladesh will be able to obtain GSP eligibility mentioned that.
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- Yemen's Aden's governor killed in car bomb blast
- 3 ministers sat down with Facebook official
- Mother and teenaged daughter found hanging
- Facebook Bangladesh reply
- Supreme retain security Fakhrul
- Niko bribery case: Court khalida
- NZ seeking clarification over the controversial decision DRS
- Weather-defense conference in Paris World leaders
- Held in Satkhira 5 BNP-Jamaat among 25 people
- MIM is a fantastic co-star: Soham
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Man allegedly kill wife
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- Women as Vice Chancellor ........in Oxford University
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Student gets death penalty for ...Murder
- The forgotten memory.......burning
- you should definitely do in a lifetime... 10 thngs
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan