The school forced students to buy additional books
Defying education policy, private schools and kindergartens in urban areas must be a primary level, the National Curriculum and Textbook Board (NCTB) books and more students are forced to buy books.
In light of educational policy, NCTB decision and academic direction and considering their age and ability of a particular class or grade of finalizing a number of books for students.
Patrons and education tends to interfere with their psychological development, increasing academic pressure on students who expressed their concern about.
Bangla, English and mathematics - - NCTB guidance, Class I and II students have three books and three for Class III, IV and the history of Bangladesh and World Civilisation, including general science and religion and moral education v.
Dhaka city to visit at least 10 private schools and at least 20 patrons, a student of class I, II and III schools for three to seven additional books to read, it was learned that
Primary level and additional books in Bangla and English grammar books, social studies, science, religion, general knowledge, art and writing.
NCTB direction, for students from class II to IV Any additional grammar books should not be there.
However, many students choose to buy additional books from the shops are forced to.
NCTB Chairman Mia Inamul Haq Siddiki these books are illegal, "Prothom Alo. We prevent these books in private schools for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board sent a letter."
Primary and mass education secretary Humayun Khalid in school is no scope to prescribe additional books, told the Prothom Alo. Action will be taken against it.
Dhaka's Udayan High School, a Class III student must NCTB total of six books, four additional books to study, he said. Additional books are New Oxford
The course in grammar and composition, listening and speaking and Chirantan advanced modern English bungalow ,.
Many patrons of the home of his son and daughter play the heavy pressure of work and leisure activities to participate in any free time do not know, that complained.
Additional books of this burden, the young mind the pressure, coaching centers and tutors need to take individual tuition.
This city of Chittagong, Khulna, Rajshahi, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet, Bogra, Barisal and other places is the same.
NCTB official school of medicine books for a few select shops and receive financial benefits from the publisher, alleging that.
Primary and mass education Rasheda Chowdhury, a former caretaker government adviser in textbooks for students as there are enough books that selects NCTB told Prothom Alo.
For the fun of reading other books can go through, but the school is forcing additional books and can not make money in the process, he added.
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Man allegedly kill wife
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Women as Vice Chancellor ........in Oxford University
- Student gets death penalty for ...Murder
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan
- you should definitely do in a lifetime... 10 thngs
- The forgotten memory.......burning