China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
Bangladesh as a very important country, on Tuesday, the leader of the Chinese delegation to visit China, Wang Chunhui reach the next stage of development in Bangladesh to support its investment in the 'fast' '.
/* other country*/
"China will speed up investment in Bangladesh and will help boost production capacity," he told a seminar in the city is the dream and Bangladesh and China are connected with both mentioned that.
Wang Chunhui, a former Chinese ambassador to Bangladesh, China, qualified Chinese companies' investment in Bangladesh and Bangladeshi company to establish a joint venture is designed to encourage.
As their second home as Bangladesh, Bangladesh and China to benefit the people of both countries by strengthening cooperation on all fronts in relation to the need to maintain the momentum.
The auditorium: 40 years of partnership Bangladesh-China Relations' International and Strategic Studies (BIISS) Bangladesh Institute organized a seminar titled.
Foreign Affairs M Shahryar Sheikh as a guest of the state's Chief Minister spoke at the inaugural session of the seminar.
Foreign Secretary M sahidula right, Ma Mingqiang Chinese Ambassador in Dhaka, cIISS Chairman Munshi Faiz Ahmad, BIISS Director General AKM Abdur Rehman Farooq Sobhan, former Bangladesh ambassador to China, also spoke at various sessions of the seminar.
1997 also spoke on various aspects of the relationship had worked in Bangladesh, the Bangladesh Hu Qianwen, Chai Xi and Zheng Qingdian visit three other former Chinese ambassador.
The leader of the Chinese delegation to boost bilateral ties between the two country's high-level exchanges, vigorous and practical emphasis on maintaining support.
On trade issues, China to further strengthen trade ties with Bangladesh free trade agreement (FTA) 'is ready for signing.
Bangladesh-China and Indo-Myanmar (BCIM) focuses on economic corridor, former Chinese ambassador to China and expand cooperation in contact BCIM issue to get quick results among the four countries signed an inter-governmental deal is ready .
Shahryar Sheikh in his speech to the socio-economic development of Bangladesh, China's firm commitment repeatedly legitimate desire to fulfill the will of his people and to assist Bangladesh in his continued efforts to prove.
"We both labor-intensive and technology-intensive business ventures exponential growth in investment and employment to secure mutual expected to create leverage points to create two special economic zones, which are working together," he said.
State Minister of Bangladesh as a lower-middle-income country has been shaken and policy to the economic growth of 8 percent a year and are en route. "China is large and rapidly growing economy, and also with being a role model for us, we process in a high example is the Chinese experience and to short-circuit our growth trajectory want to learn," he said.
Shahryar tour of several high-profile exchange of visits between the two countries this year is taking place. "We have until the end of this year a high-profile visit to the presence of English will be pleased with this year, which is expected. This year we have between our two countries intensify existing partnership Cooperation nearly universal to be another year of should. "
He also strongly Bangladesh Bangladesh-China-Indo-Myanmar Economic Corridor (BCIM- EC), a belt-one priority road and regional initiative to contact other positive measures, not just the two people's socio-economic situation will change, believes that it is said, but the people of this area.
"We in this region and beyond for most of us to create a stable financial future growth in China and other friendly look forward to working together with partners," he said.
Current Chinese Ambassador Ma Mingqiang the two countries that will benefit the next generation of New Heights Bangladesh-China relations is expected to bring.
Farooq Sobhan as far as the Bangladesh-China relations are concerned, the sky is the limit '' said the existing relations and described various aspects of capacity.
Former Industries Minister Dilip Barua, current and former ambassadors, members of academia, think tanks, policy experts and representatives of senior civil and military officials, took part in the seminar and put forward suggestions to boost the relationship
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Man allegedly kill wife
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Women as Vice Chancellor ........in Oxford University
- Student gets death penalty for ...Murder
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan
- you should definitely do in a lifetime... 10 thngs
- The forgotten memory.......burning