Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
Apple on Tuesday growth after reporting sales growth at the end of a technological era threatened raised its market-leading, life-changing iPhone and it is expected to worsen warning.
California technology colossus this film in the same period last year compared to the three months of sales in the current quarter will be its first decline in sales of the iPhone is expected to see further.
"We iPhone units will decline in the quarter, think that," Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook told analysts during an earnings call.
But on Tuesday the iPhone was launched in 2007 for the first time after faltering despite record quarterly profit that Apple, the smartphone market overall remains optimistic about.
Apple, according to Cook, eat in many countries, and it possesses a strong US dollar, despite economic woes drag Smart plans to continue to invest in.
"There will buy smart in the world, many of them still are and we should be able to win our fair share," Cook said.
One billion Apple Gadgets
On revenue of $ 75.9 billion two percent difference, setting another record for the company, while net income for the quarter ended December 26, at $ 18.4 billion compared to the same period a year earlier was two percent higher.
Largely a result of two-thirds of Apple's iPhone sales driver was the top revenue-that is in line with expectations and the company to find new sources of growth that was needed.
Apple shares this concern since last year reached 20 percent. After-market trade in the stock down more than two percent on Tuesday at $ 97.76.
"Our team for the world's most innovative products, thanks to Apple's biggest quarter ever delivered, and the all-time record Watch Apple iPhone and Apple TV sales," Cook said in an earnings release.
"The growth of our services business during the quarter to produce record results fast, and our installed base of a billion recently crossed a major milestone of active devices."
Apple overall, a billion iPhone, iPad, Macintosh computers, iPod Touch devices, Apple TV unit, and Apple Watch wearable computer in the last three months of its service with the "feel" that was reported.
In fiscal quarter, Apple 74.5 million in the same period last year and was introduced in 2007, changing lifestyle handsets only fractionally higher than the development of growth after a record 74.8 million iPhone sold.
China's stock climbs
"Greater China 'goods in the United States and in Japan is 14 percent for Apple, but was weak.
It's a big question for Apple to rival smartphone makers during the growing competition in a sluggish global economy can continue to drive sales growth.
Apple between $ 50 billion and $ 53 billion in revenue in the current quarter is expected to be. It is possible that in the same period of 2015 to $ 58 billion would mean a decline.
New offerings in music, Apple has been diversifying and its growth from Apple Watch and Equipment number.
The company smartwatch Co "reported the sale of other products in the last quarter was $ 4.35 billion music products Beat, but did not break down those figures. Services accounted for $ 6 billion.
The market for tablet computers iPad unit sales as sales cooled in a revenue decline of 56 per cent and 25 per cent saw a decline.
Some research firm Current Analysis AVI Greengart market for the world's biggest company by value, that did not appear.
"Pretty great for Apple," he said in a tweet. "Your main product (iPhone) is flat, most recently Hit (iPad) 25%, research and development costs down, but still increase profit."
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- Man allegedly kill wife
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- Asia stocks sag as China falls gather velocity
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- FBB FEMINA MISS INDIA 2015 FINALISTS TALK ABOUT THE ESSENCE OF BEING A WOMAN
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan