muslin and fund research: analyst
Government researchers and fine muslin should provide financial assistance to the weavers to revive lost glory of cotton fabric, analysts said.
muslin revival is a historic and commercial value as it is important, Mustafizur Rahman, said the government's executive director for policy dialogue.
"In the Indian subcontinent, especially to those sent to Dhaka, worth Rs 28 lakh muslin different countries, especially in Europe 1789," Rehman said. He said Bangladesh National Museum, spoke at a seminar on the revival Dhaka muslin.
"History shows that the muslin had a commercial value. Once it comes to revive it, but first we need to discover the real muslin cotton," he said.
An expert committee is working to discover the need to spin the original cotton muslin cotton, Rehman said.
Today's jamdani, and his father, the original muslin weavers as a handloom can adapt easily cotton fabric of skilled weavers muslin weaving and design, he said.
Hameeda Hossain, a human rights activist and academic, said the government should set up a muslin museum to the glory of Bangladesh was once known worldwide for keeping safe and display products.
"It is a pity that we do not have a textile museum for us to protect our heritage and legacy for our next generation has little muslin heritage.," Hameeda said.
Dhaka, the main production hub for muslin fabric, but the product was made in the same place, as well, he said.
"We can understand the potential that requires regular photo exhibitions of muslin products. We also need to identify except Weaver forced profession that challenge and reason," he said.
Md Farid ud, Executive Director of the Bangladesh Cotton Development Board, collection, identification and preservation of muslin for its revival.
"There are 520 varieties of cotton, timber, and the Cotton Development Board was set up in a timber Center was to identify the cotton muslin to genetic resources," said Farid ud.
Textiles and during Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's visit as a commercial value to the ministry of jute muslin again directed the authorities to revive, Jamal Abdul said an additional secretary as Chaudhry, Industry Ministry.
Rosemary Crill, Victoria and London in a seminar presented a keynote and senior curator of South Asian textiles and dresses and Albert Museum.
Drik, Bangladesh National Museum, and Aarong a month-long muslin exhibition at the National Museum building are co-organizing.
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Man allegedly kill wife
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Women as Vice Chancellor ........in Oxford University
- Student gets death penalty for ...Murder
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan
- you should definitely do in a lifetime... 10 thngs
- The forgotten memory.......burning