India beat England in the 1st T20 match
T20 England Green Park stadium by seven wickets in the first Twenty20 International (T20) cricket tournament here on Thursday defeated India.
With a win, England lead the three-match Twenty20 series 1-0.
In response to India's 147-7, England opener Jason Roy (19) and Sam Wayne (22) as he criticized a flying start of 36 runs in the first three overs of the innings.
Worked for a bowling change hosts. Leg-spinner was brought into the Yuzvendra Chahal, in the fourth and sent back to the State players opinion. Batsman bounce out off the beaten side in English and drove the ball into his own game.
Two balls later, Agile spinner to bring India back into the match into a van. Wayne across the line trying to play ball, but was himself back in yorking ball with your thumb and then lost the game.
England was now on the run with the required 43-2 105 from 16 overs.
New batsman Joe Root (46) and captain Morgan (51), then a 83-run partnership forged to stabilize the third wicket innings.
Morgan was sent packing in the 16th over with just 22 runs in 28 balls. Parvez Rasool game in English batsman was rejected.
Wicket fall brought in Ben Strokes (2), which formally completed with 11 balls remaining along the route.
Chahal to India, taking two wickets while they played with a wicket.
Put in to bat, India captain Virat Kohli (29) and Mahendra Singh Dhoni (36 not out) with a big goal for the team posted 147-7.
Opening K.L. Rahul (8) and Kohli started the match on a good note by scoring at a good pace.
But soon, Rahul, who was sent in the form of fast back to the pavilion struggle to find Chris Jordan was the fifth over in the middle.
Jordan, a small ball, that's pocket Rahul has entangled and down the coast as a result of short fine leg top.
Two overs later, Kohli, who looked good at the crease spinner Moin Ali was sent packing. 28 years of the mid-wicket at the age of 55-2 was taken on Morgan, with India.
Batsman Suresh Raina, Yuvraj Singh (12), which after a long period of his return was Adil Rashid and 'Liam Plunkett off a penalty kick in the Punjab batsman 11 overs as to rise to the occasion failure was caught.
Raina, who was the next player to go, scored 34 runs in 23 balls. In 13 overs, the Uttar Pradesh batsman was out popped off bail, Ben Stokes, who Yorker bold an inch-perfect leg-stump.
New batsman Manish Pandey (3) was sent back in the next over Ali when the situation got worse for the team. He wicket before attempting to work on the leg side declared leg.
Hardik Pandya also went for nine runs. Sam rushed deep behind off fast Tymal in 17 overs Wayne was arrested.
Seen over the last three to fight back Dhoni, who was at the fall of wickets from the other end. His 29 140-run mark -ball innings helped the hosts to get past.
For England, Ali taking two wickets while Mills, Jordan Plunkett and Stokes played with a wicket.
Commenting on the match, Morgan English wickets and the match praised as a man of Moin Ali.
"Our stand was night, Moin Ali was a great determination in particular. We have shown a lot of experience, and Tymal Mills and Chris Jordan put his hands in the very important role," Morgan after the match.
"They made it very difficult for the Indian batsmen on a small ground. Sam different opinion with Wayne and Jason, Sam, when he had two opportunities he had the chance," he said.echo "Monir"; /* other country*/
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- Man allegedly kill wife
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- Asia stocks sag as China falls gather velocity
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- FBB FEMINA MISS INDIA 2015 FINALISTS TALK ABOUT THE ESSENCE OF BEING A WOMAN
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan