Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
On Tuesday, Sheikh Hasina of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, police "to work on the formation of a special unit to combat terrorism and extremism is being said.
To force the government decided to create 50,000 new post.
Rajarbagh Police Line Police -2016 week during the inauguration of a program "to combat terrorism and extremism in Bangladesh to increase the capacity of the police to set up a special unit is running," he said.
Other police force to strengthen the government's commitment, the premiere of his administration ever alert to face any situation of this force that wants to develop the manpower.
"We in the way they take action in any circumstances want to train police fire," he said.
The Prime Minister said that terrorism is going on all over the world, he said. "But law enforcement, particularly in Bangladesh as police could not raise his head by the grace of Allah extremism and terrorism, remain vigilant to this end," he thanked law enforcement, he said.
Police force for the development and welfare of the various steps of the government of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina told police the number of the current humanitarian steps his administration's head thanks to 1.50 million.
Force the number of human, we have decided to build 50,000 more posts, consider this .... in the proportion of the population is not enough, despite ". For the last seven years, including 739 cadre posts Police organogram created 32,031 posts, "he said.
The Prime Minister said that 277 cadre posts in 13,558 posts, including the recruitment of police personnel have already been completed. "To recruit more human process will be completed soon," he said.
By recruiting more human, his priority on the supply of essential communications and other equipment, the government is under active consideration, he said.
Sheikh Hasina said her government has formed the industrial police said, the Police Bureau of Investigation (PBI), tourist police, river police, special security and protection battalion. "People started to get the results of that initiative," he said.
Premier Sub-Inspector / Sergeant Post Class A class two and inspectors have been upgraded post, while his government, given by the father of the nation "IGP badge" karadita. "We provide 100 percent rations for members of the police station," he said.
So, he boarded an open jeep Bangladesh's various police forces reviewed a grand parade. He also salutes.
On the spot on arrival, the Prime Minister, the Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan, Police (IGP) AKM sahidula rights and additional IGP Parade Committee President Mokhlesur Rahman's Inspector General was obtained.
Events, Sheikh Hasina in the last one year for their courage and bravery in serving 102 police members in four categories Bangladesh Police Medal (bipiaima) and the President's Police Medal (PPM) delivered.
23 bipiaima-service award and 40 others PPM- received the award of service, the police, 19, bipiaima awards and received 40 ppm award.
- Proteas defeats the Lankan in 2nd ODI
- IDB expresses concern over changes in Islami Bank
- 20 potential ECS names nominated
- Could not believe that Sunny Leone wanted him in 'Laila Main Laila' Shah Rukh Khan
- India beat England in the 1st T20 match
- Look your best on Valentine's Day
- Priyanka said that India will always be identified
- Global banking rules agreement 'once the dust settles in the United States
- May trumpet as host of the first foreign leader
- Do not interfere in the Bangladesh case, Qadir says foreign
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- 'Ice Age: New trailer collision: the threat of global asteroids
- Bale hits real winner
- Woman found dead in a city hotel
- Withdrawal of unemployed nurses strike
- Tangail filed on Hindu murder case
- Foreign Minister meets King Abdullah Foundation trip in Saudi Arabia, Prince Turkey
- Hasina praised Bangladesh bowling sensation Mustafizur
- Rains in Sylhet, the heat wave plays extra time in the rest of Bangladesh
- BNP chief Khaleda sees more danger than ever before in Bangladesh
- I do not want it, I want to win: Dunga
- Asks the Bangladesh government to take a strong position against killer:Denmark
- My mom is not here to meet Neetu Kapoor, Katrina Kaif clear
- ICC World T20: England Qualify For Final
- Tonu murder sad every part of the army, says ISPR
- ADB Bangladesh sees FY GDP growing at 6.7% in 2015-16
- Court orders arrest of Khaleda's deadly bus firebombing in Dhaka
- Standard Chartered cards stop working due to a down server
- BNP logo, theme, slogan unveils Council
- Corruption can progress obstruction of a country: President
- The uncertainty of the cloud cleared, Hero 420, released Friday
- To suggest pollution to protect your skin
- Trouble in Parliament to answer questions on the delay Interior Minister
- Hasina urges teachers to promote sports
- 5D can record human history!
- I'm still a child, says Kareena
- Saudi, Russia agreed oil production freeze
- Twenty20 World Cup announced
- The death of former chief Boutros-ghali UN
- Arrest warrant issued against Daily Star editor
- Per capita income of Bangladesh 2014-15, increasing to $ 1.316 in fiscal year
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- BSMMU Abdul Hannan appointed new Register
- Citizens can update fingerprints for the ceremony at the office
- Executes N Korea army chief
- Twenty20 Women World Cup team announced
- Star Journo concern over the threat to the leader, its editor
- US 'Intel warning of the details of the terrorist group in Bangladesh
- To be tried Padma bridge 'conspirators': Prime Minister
- Road crashes: High Court order on all hospital emergency service
- muslin and fund research: analyst
- Chief Justice appeal eats division into three judges
- Keraniganj prime murder suspect killed in shootout school Abdullah: RAB
- Bangladesh lost a High Court for staff accommodation
- ICT sentence Taher, Noni Netrokona death
- Ghazipur knife 2 DB
- French minister at the UN sends carbon pricing
- '' Now it Rabby no bar
- Khulna JCD President Kamran held
- Police want Bank Medical College
- Fakhrul went to Singapore for treatment
- Apple warns iPhone sales to fall
- Kristen Stewart speaks up on gender inequality
- China to increase JVs in Bangladesh
- Konta 33-year British drought to break beats Zhang
- India waives visa fees Bangladesh
- Patient's death: 2 CTG doctors get bail
- Specialised police to combat terrorism: PM
- The school forced students to buy additional books
- Romance to change you as a person does
- AL betrayed the spirit of liberation war: khalida
- 3 JMB suspects held in the capital: police
- CM: Facebook 'decision soon
- Ljajic Napoli Inter operates two Clear
- Adopted the United Nations climate-line store
- World Cup 2015: Dhoni's men will be wary of Bangladesh
- An eve teasing incident scarred my life
- Man allegedly kill wife
- 44 years later widows receive justice: sajib wazed joy
- Employee bonuses decline at Cognizant
- Happy loses Lawyer
- Shamsul Hoque Khan School top....... in Dhaka broad
- BNP leader Nasir Uddin Ahmed Pinto dies
- Dr. Yunus...................Three Zero Theory
- Think different! Try sex in storeroom
- Mashrafe-Rubel broke the English lineup
- High Court says : Why not second time in DU
- Kim Kardashian to strip nude again
- Finance Minister AMA Muhith to place budget for seventh time... Budget
- Refused bail petition of ..... Ruhul Kabir Rizvi
- Khaleda Zia subcommittees for BNP
- Asia stocks sag as China falls gather velocity
- DU student Suicide in Dhaka
- Jatiya Sangsad begins with .... Budget session
- Mahmudullah hits first WC century for Bangladesh
- FBB FEMINA MISS INDIA 2015 FINALISTS TALK ABOUT THE ESSENCE OF BEING A WOMAN
- BNP faces organisational breakdown
- Satyajit Ray's wife dies............. Bijoya Ray
- Turkey's ambassador to Dhaka
- Office hour 9 AM to 3 PM... During Ramadan